Welcome to Hennessy Catholic College
Now Taking Enrolments for 2017
- $4.5 million dollars of capital works completed in 2015, including Trade Training Centre, Hospitaliy Kitchen and Resturant. Hall and Canteen facilities, Horticultural spaces. Refurbished Memorial Building and Metal Work rooms. Covered Learing Area over A Block Quad.
- 70% of students obtaining first round university offers and 40% gaining early entry.
- 98% of Year 12s in either full-time employment, apprenticeships, traineeships, or further study.
- ACU University units available in Education, Business and Nursing & Paramedicine at Hennessy.
- Consistant high levels of student achievement across the Arts, Music and sporting domains.
- NAPLAN results show strong growth and performance.
- Regional focus with 45% of students travelling from across our Region.
- Fully staffed and developed Peer Support program for Year 7.
- Strong focus on technology from Years 7 to 12.
- Innovative STEM program from Years 7 to 10.
Come and see why our students have the opportunity to achieve!!!
Parent Testimonial: It is our experience that Hennessy is providing our children with a quality education. The staff are keen to work with the kids and their families, to maximise the student potential - be it academic, sporting or extra curricular pursuits. Parent Testimonial: The education and guidance of our children is so important. The Hennessy teachers and community have provided an excellent base for our daughter to thrive and prosper. We could not be happier. The caring nature and willingness of the the teachers to go above and beyond the call of duty is amazing. We could never send our children anywhere else. Thank you Hennessy.
| || |
News & Events
Friday 23rd Sept - Last Day Term 3.
Monday 10th October - Staff and Students return, Week 2, Day 6.
Thurs 13th Oct - HSC Exams commence.
Wed 19th Oct - Aspirations.
Thurs 20th & Fri 21st - Yr 11 Retreat.
Please click below to view the
(may take a minute to load)
| || |
Please click this link or the one on the menu above for Hennessy College's Annual Report