Welcome to Hennessy Catholic College
Now Taking Enrolments for 2016
- $4.5 million dollars of capital works completed in 2015, including Trade Training Centre, Hospitaliy Kitchen and Resturant. Hall and Canteen facilities, Horticultural spaces. Refurbished Memorial Building and Metal Work rooms. Covered Learing Area over A Block Quad.
- 70% of students obtaining first round university offers and 40% gaining early entry.
- 98% of Year 12s in either full-time employment, apprenticeships, traineeships, or further study.
- ACU University units available in Education, Business and Nursing & Paramedicine at Hennessy.
- Consistant high levels of student achievement across the Arts, Music and sporting domains.
- NAPLAN results show strong growth and performance.
- Regional focus with 45% of students travelling from across our Region.
- Fully staffed and developed Peer Support program for Year 7.
- Strong focus on technology from Years 7 to 12.
- Innovative STEM program from Years 7 to 10.
Come and see why our students have the opportunity to achieve!!!
Parent Testimonial: It is our experience that Hennessy is providing our children with a quality education. The staff are keen to work with the kids and their families, to maximise the student potential - be it academic, sporting or extra curricular pursuits. Parent Testimonial: The education and guidance of our children is so important. The Hennessy teachers and community have provided an excellent base for our daughter to thrive and prosper. We could not be happier. The caring nature and willingness of the the teachers to go above and beyond the call of duty is amazing. We could never send our children anywhere else. Thank you Hennessy.
| || |
News & Events
Fri 27th May - Arch Dio Basketball
Mon 30th May to Fri 3rd May - Year 11 Exams
Mon 30th May - Yr 12 PTS Interviews
Wed 1st June - Debating at Lithgow
Thurs 2nd Jun to Wed 8th Jun - Coonabarabran Equestrian
Mon 6th Jun to Fri 10th Jun - Year 10 Exams
Please click below to view the
(may take a minute to load)
| || |
Please click this link or the one on the menu above for Hennessy College's Annual Report