Welcome to Hennessy Catholic College
Now Taking Enrolments for 2015
- Hennessy has had 4 students accepted into medicine in the last 4 years
- $4.4 million dollars of committed capital works has begun this year on our new hall and refurbished classrooms. View our construction plans here.
- 80% of HSC courses performing above NSW averages – 2013
- 78% of students obtaining first round university offers
- 98% of Year 12s in either full-time employment, apprenticeships, traineeships, or further study
- ACU University units available in Education, Business and Nursing & Paramedicine
- High levels of student achievement across the Arts, Music and sporting domains
- NAPLAN results show strong growth and performance
- Regional focus with 45% of students travelling from across our Region
- Fully staffed and developed Peer Support program for Year 7
- Enrichment program for Year 8 across 5 KLAs
- Year 10 Future Leadership program
Come and see why our students have the opportunity to achieve!!!
Parent Testimonial: It is our experience that Hennessy is providing our children with a quality education. The staff are keen to work with the kids and their families, to maximise the student potential - be it academic, sporting or extra curricular pursuits. Parent Testimonial: The education and guidance of our children is so important. The Hennessy teachers and community have provided an excellent base for our daughter to thrive and prosper. We could not be happier. The caring nature and willingness of the the teachers to go above and beyond the call of duty is amazing. We could never send our children anywhere else. Thank you Hennessy.
| || |
News & Events
Sat 23rd May - Gallagher Mass, St Marys Church, 6.30pm
Mon 25th May - yr 12 Parent/Teacher/Student Interviews, 4pm to 6pm.
Wed 27th May - Da Vinci Decathlon
Fri 29th May - CG Basketball, Canberra
Mon 1st Jun - Fri 5th June - Yrs 10 & 11 Exam Period.
Friday 12th May - Hennessy Day
Sat 13th & Sun 14th May - RSA/RCG Training
Please click below to view the
(may take a minute to load)
| || |
Please click this link or the one on the menu above for Hennessy College's Annual Report